Stock market movies on amazon prime
“Stock market movies on Amazon Prime” is a phrase that refers to a group of movies and documentaries that can be streamed on Amazon Prime Video and are about the stock market, investing, and money. Most of the time, these movies show either a fictional or real-life version of the financial industry. They show how the stock market works and what happens when people act unethically or illegally in the industry.
Some of these movies are based on real events, while others are made-up stories about money and investing. “The Big Short,” “Wall Street,” “The Wolf of Wall Street,” “Margin Call,” and “Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room” are all movies about the stock market that you can watch on Amazon Prime.
Here are ten stock market movies available on Amazon Prime that you might find interesting:
- The Big Short (2015) – This movie is a dramatization of the events leading up to the 2008 financial crisis, with a focus on a group of investors who bet against the housing market.
- Margin Call (2011) – Margin Call is a fictionalized account of a fictional investment bank’s collapse in the early days of the financial crisis.
- Wall Street (1987) – This classic movie stars Michael Douglas as a ruthless and wealthy corporate raider who takes a young stockbroker under his wing.
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010) – A sequel to the original Wall Street movie, this film follows the story of Gordon Gekko after his release from prison.
- Rogue Trader (1999) – Based on a true story, Rogue Trader follows the rise and fall of Nick Leeson, a derivatives trader who caused the collapse of Barings Bank.
- Boiler Room (2000) – This movie follows the story of a college dropout who becomes a successful stockbroker in a “boiler room” brokerage firm that uses unethical tactics.
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) – Based on the true story of Jordan Belfort, this movie chronicles his rise and fall as a wealthy stockbroker who engaged in fraud and other illegal activities.
- Too Big to Fail (2011) – A drama about the events leading up to the 2008 financial crisis and the government’s efforts to prevent the collapse of the financial system.
- Inside Job (2010) – A documentary that explores the causes of the 2008 financial crisis and the roles played by different players in the financial industry.
- Trading Places (1983) – This classic comedy stars Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd as two men from different social classes who switch places in a wager by wealthy investors.
Also Read: “The Entire System Is Going Down” – Robert Kiyosaki Best Video 2023
In conclusion, Amazon Prime has a wide range of stock market movies that people interested in finance, investing, and how the financial industry works should watch. Dramas like “The Big Short” and “Margin Call,” which look at the events leading up to 2008 financial
Crisis, to classics like “Wall Street” and its sequel “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps,” these movies show the high-stakes world of investing and the psychology behind the markets.
Documentaries like “Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room,” “Inside Job,” and “The China Hustle” look at financial scandals and how unethical behavior affects the industry in a factual and informative way. Other movies, like “Equity” and “The Hummingbird Project,” use fiction to show how complicated the financial industry is and how complicated the people who work in it are.
Overall, these top 10 stock market movies on Amazon Prime give a fascinating look into the world of finance and investing. Anyone who wants to learn more about this interesting and complicated topic should watch these movies.