RBI Registered Loan Apps List 2023
RBI stands for the Reserve Bank of India, which is the country’s main bank. RBI is in charge of regulating the financial sector in India. This includes registering and keeping an eye on loan providers and other types of financial institutions.
The Reserve Bank of India puts out the RBI registered loan application list, which has information about the companies that lend money. The companies that get the loan have to get an NBFC license (non-banking financial companies from rbi). The Indian Act of 1956 says that when a bank charges interest on a loan, it has to follow the rules set by the rbi. If it doesn’t do what the RBI tells it to do, the RBI can also take away that loan company’s license. The list of RBI Governors in India From 1935 to 2023 Pdf Most Recent Version
List of 2023 Rbi-Approved Loan
|App Name||Credit Limit|
|Kreditbee||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|Kreditzy||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|Paysense||Loan up to 5 Lakhs|
|NAVI||Loan up to 5 Lakhs|
|Lazypay (Credit Line + Personal Loan)||Loan up to 1 Lakh|
|Freopay (Credit Line)||Rs. 10000|
|Stashfin – (Credit Line + Personal Loan)||Loan up to 5 Lakhs|
|Cashbean||Loan up to 1 Lakh|
|MI Credit||Above 5 Lakhs|
|Dhani (Credit Line)||Loan up to 5 Lakhs|
|Avail Finance||Loan up to Rs. 50000|
|NIRA||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|Branch||Loan up to Rs.50,000|
|Smartcoin||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|Rupeek App (Gold Loan)||Loan up to 50 Lakhs|
|Simple Pay Later (Credit Line)||Loan up to 1 Lakh|
|Mobikwik (Credit Line + Consumer Loan)||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|Paytm Personal Loan||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|Krazybee (Consumer Loan)||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|Bharatpe (Business Loan)||Loan up to 5 Lakhs|
|Paytm Postpaid (Credit Line)||Loan up to 1 Lakh|
|True Caller||Loan up to 5 Lakhs|
|Simply Cash||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|Slice (Credit Line)||Loan up to 1 Lakh|
|True Balance||Up to Rs. 50,000|
|Zest Money (Consumer Loan)||Above 2 Lakhs|
|Amazon Pay Later||Up to Rs. 60,000|
|Flipkart Pay Later||Up to Rs. 60,000|
|Tata Capital||Above 10 Lakhs|
|Tata neu Credit card (Qik EMI Card)||Rs.10000 to Rs.150000|
|Tata Neu App (Qik Personal Loan)||Rs.10000 to Rs.10,00,000|
|Ola Money Pay Later||Rs.1500 to Rs.20000|
|Khatabook App||Rs.50,000 to Rs.10,00,000|
|Jupiter credit limit||Up to Rs.50,000|
|OneCard App||Rs. 10000 to Rs150,000|
|imobile Pay Later||Rs. 20,000|
|SBI YONO APP||Rs. 1500 to Rs. 60000|
|IDFC Bank Pay later||Rs. 1500 to Rs. 60000|
|Bajaj Finserv App||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000|
|Rufilo Loan App||Rs. 5000 to Rs. 25,000|
|IBL FINANCE App||Rs. 5000 to Rs. 25,000|
|Early Salary||Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 500,000|
|Money View||Rs.10,000 to Rs. 5,00,000|
|CASHe||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 3,00,000|
|mPokket||Rs.500 to Rs. 30,000|
|Stashfin – Credit Line & Loan||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 5,00,000|
|MoneyTap||Rs.1,000 to Rs. 60,000|
|FairMoney Loan App||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|KreditOne||Rs.5000 to Rs. 25,000|
|FlexSalary Instant Loan App||Rs.5000 to Rs.25,000|
|DigiMoney||Rs. 5000 to Rs. 25,000|
|Mystro Loans & Neo Banking app||Rs. 50,000|
|Kissht: Instant Line of Credit||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1,00,000|
|CreditScore – PaisaBazaar||₹ 1000 to ₹ 50,000|
Also Read: Home Sales Canceled at Highest Rate Since Pandemic Started
The Indian Loan Application Ratings Database
How to Check Registered RBI Loan Applications 2023
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to check the list of loan applications that have been registered with the RBI online.
- First, go to http://www.rbi.org.in, which is the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Now Click on Non-Banking Financial Companies List on the home page.
- Now, you’ll find the link to the Excel or PDF file here.
- Now, click on the Excel or PDF file, and you’ll see a list of all the companies that RBI has registered.
How to Download RBI Registered Loan App List PDF 2023
From the link below, you can get a PDF of the list of RBI-registered companies. https://www.rbi.org.in/upload/publications/pdfs/59260.pdf
Documents for Nonbank Financial Companies Licensed by the RBI India
If you want to get a personal loan through your phone, you’ll need RBI Registered NBFC Documents. Here, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about the documents you’ll need to get a loan through an RBI-registered app. So, for your convenience, the full list of RBI Registered Loan App List Pdf is given below.
- You must have proof of who you are, like a PAN card or a driver’s license.
- RBI Registered NBFC Documents say that as proof of address, you should have a Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, or Voter ID Card.
- As proof of income, you should have a salary slip, a bank passbook, or a mobile number that is linked to the bank.
Eligibility for Taking Loan through These Apps
Depending on the app and the type of loan being offered, the requirements to get a loan through one of these apps can be different. Most loan applications have their own rules about who is eligible, which may include the following:
- Age: Most loan applications need the borrower to be at least 18, but some may have a higher minimum age.
- Income: Many loan apps require that you make a certain amount of money before you can get a loan. The minimum income could be different for each application and loan amount.
- Credit Score: Before approving a loan, some loan apps may look at the borrower’s credit score and credit history. A good credit score and history can make it more likely that a loan will be given.
- Employed: Some loan applications may require the borrower to have been working for a certain amount of time or to have a steady source of income.
- KYC documentation: Most loan applications require the borrower to provide KYC documentation, such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, or other government-issued ID.
Before you apply for a loan, you should read the eligibility requirements carefully and make sure you meet all of them. Keep in mind that meeting the eligibility requirements doesn’t mean you’ll be approved for a loan. The loan provider may also look at the borrower’s ability to pay back the loan, credit history, and other factors before approving a loan.
Read More: 8 Effortless ways to get loan with low credit scores/CIBIL score In 2023
How to Get a Loan from Loan Apps Registered with RBI?
To get a loan from RBI Approved Loan Apps, you must first choose an app that has been approved by RBI.
- Now you need to search for that app in the Google Play Store and download it.
- Now, if you want to get a loan, you have to sign up for the downloaded application.
- Now, the application will ask you for some important information, which you need to enter carefully.
- After that, you’ll be asked to upload the KYC document, and then you’ll have to upload the other documents that you were asked to upload.
- If you can enter some more important information, you should.
- Send in your loan request.
- Now, just wait for your application to be accepted.
The 15 Most Popular Loan Applications In India That Will Be Approved By The Reserve Bank In 2023
- Pay sense
- Money View
- India Lends
- Pay me India
- IDFC First
- Home Credit
- Money Tap
- Buddy Loan
- Navi app
- Nira loan app
Frequently Asked Questions: RBI’s Approval of an Indian Loan Application
What is RBI Registered Loan App under RBI Registered Loan App List Pdf?
A registered loan app is on the list that the central bank makes available.
To what extent does RBI accept loan applications?
RBO has given its permission to each of the aforementioned applications. SmartCoin, the RuPay App, MobiKwik, Paytm Personal Loan, True Caller, etc. are just a few more examples.
Where can I find legitimate loan applications in India?
In India, you may legally use any lending app that has been authorized by the Reserve Bank of India.
Does RBI have to authorize the NEERA app?
The answer is yes.
Is the Rufulo app registered with the RBI?
This has been given the go light by the Reserve Bank of India.
In conclusion, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the country’s central bank. It is in charge of regulating India’s financial sector, which includes registering and overseeing different kinds of financial institutions, such as loan providers. People trust loan companies that are registered with the RBI more than loan companies that are not registered.
Several personal loan apps have been approved by the RBI. Depending on the app and the type of loan being offered, the eligibility requirements for getting a loan through one of these apps can be things like age, income, credit score, employment, and KYC documentation.
If you want to get a loan through an RBI-registered loan app, you should read the eligibility criteria carefully and make sure you meet all the requirements before you apply for a loan. It is also important to do your research and due diligence to find out if a loan app is registered with the RBI or other regulatory bodies and to find a loan provider that fits your needs and financial goals the best.