The Advance Auto Parts Credit Card is a great option for auto parts enthusiasts who frequently shop at Advance Auto Parts stores. With this card, you can earn significant rewards on your purchases and take advantage of special financing offers. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the Advance Auto Parts credit card, including how to apply, benefits and rewards, how to manage your account online, and frequently asked questions.
What is the Advance Auto Parts Credit Card?
The Advance Auto Parts Credit Card is a retail credit card offered by Comenity Bank that can be used to make purchases at Advance Auto Parts stores across the United States and online at AdvanceAutoParts.com. There are two types of credit cards offered:
- Advance Auto Parts Credit Card– This is a traditional credit card that can be used anywhere that accepts Mastercard. It offers certain benefits and rewards when used at Advance Auto Parts.
- Advance Auto Parts Merchandise Credit Card– This is a store card that can only be used to make purchases at Advance Auto Parts. It provides discounts and promotions when shopping at Advance Auto stores.
The Advance Auto Parts credit cards provide cardholders with benefits like special financing offers, discounts on purchases, reward points on every dollar spent, exclusive offers, and more. We’ll go over the specific benefits and rewards in more detail later in this guide.
How to Apply for the Advance Auto Parts Credit Card
Applying for the Advance Auto Parts Credit Card is quick and easy, and can be done online or in-store. Here are the steps to apply:
- Go to creditcard.com and search for “Advance Auto Parts”
- Click “Apply Now” on the Advance Auto Parts credit card offer you prefer
- Provide personal information including name, address, date of birth, Social Security Number
- Review the credit card terms and conditions and submit the application
Once submitted, you’ll receive an instant decision on whether you’re approved or declined.
- Visit any Advance Auto Parts store
- Ask a store associate for a credit card application
- Fill out the application with your personal information
- Turn it back in to the associate and you’ll receive an instant decision
It’s quick and easy! If approved, you can start using your new credit card immediately to get great discounts and rewards.
Benefits and Rewards of the Advance Auto Parts Credit Card
The Advance Auto Parts Credit Card comes with some great benefits and rewards for frequent shoppers. Here are some of the top benefits:
- 10% off your first purchase– Get 10% off your very first purchase when you’re approved for the credit card. Just use it at checkout!
- 30% savings on Conventional oil changes– Get 30% off oil changes plus free wiper blades!
- 20% discounts on parts and accessories– Save 20% on regularly priced parts and accessories every time you use the credit card at Advance Auto Parts stores.
- 5% back in rewards– Earn 5 reward points (equal to 5% back) on every $1 you spend on qualifying purchases at Advance Auto Parts with the credit card. Points can be redeemed for dollars off future purchases.
- Special financing offers– Take advantage of special financing offers like 12 months interest-free for qualifying purchases over $199 when you use the credit card.
- Exclusive offers– Cardholders get access to exclusive offers and savings events throughout the year.
- No annual fee– There is no annual fee for the Advance Auto Parts credit card.
As you can see, the Advance Auto Parts credit card pays for itself with all the great rewards and savings you’ll enjoy!
How to Manage Your Advance Auto Parts Credit Card Account Online
Managing your Advance Auto Parts credit card online is simple through the Comenity Bank website. Here are some things you can do:
- Check your balance– See your current balance and available credit at a glance
- Make payments– Securely make credit card payments from your bank account
- View statements– Access current and past statements to view purchase activity and ensure there’s no fraudulent activity
- Set up alerts– Get notified about important account activity via email and text message alerts
- Pay your bill by phone– Make payments through the interactive voice response system
To log in to your Advance Auto Parts credit card account:
- Click “Log in” in the top right corner
- Enter your username and password
From there you’ll have full access to manage your account!
Redeeming Advance Auto Parts Credit Card Rewards
One of the best perks of the Advance Auto Parts credit card is earning 5% back in rewards points on every qualifying purchase. Here’s how to redeem those points for purchases:
- Rewards points can be redeemed in increments of $10 for purchases at Advance Auto Parts stores.
- To redeem points, simply login to your credit card account on Comenity.net and select the “Redeem Rewards” option.
- Choose the number of points to redeem and the amount will be immediately applied as a credit to your account.
- The next time you purchase Advance Auto Parts with your card, the credit will be subtracted from your transaction total.
- Rewards don’t expire as long as your credit card account remains open and in good standing.
You can also choose to have your rewards earnings automatically applied as a statement credit each month. Simply log in to your account and visit the “Rewards Settings” section to set this up.
Advance Auto Parts Credit Card FAQs
How do I check my Advance Auto Parts credit card application status?
You can check your application status online or by phone. To check by phone, call 1-866-238-9222.
What APR does the Advance Auto Parts credit card have?
APR for the Advance Auto Parts credit card is 27.24% variable. This rate will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Does the Advance Auto Parts credit card have a foreign transaction fee?
No, the credit card does not charge foreign transaction fees if you use it internationally.
Is there an Advance Auto Parts credit card login for online account access?
Where can I find my Advance Auto Parts credit card number?
Your card number will be located on the front of your physical credit card. You can also access it by logging in to your account online and going to the “Account Summary” page.
How do I change my credit limit on my Advance Auto Parts card?
To request a credit limit increase, you’ll need to call the number on the back of your credit card. A representative will review your account and provide options to increase your limit if eligible.
How do I report a lost or stolen Advance Auto Parts credit card?
To report a lost or stolen card, call 1-800-287-1448 immediately. You can also log in to your account and choose the “Replace Card” option to request a new card be issued to you.
How do I ask for a late fee to be waived for my Advance Auto Parts credit card?
To request a late fee waiver, you will need to call the customer service number on the back of your credit card. Let the representative know you are asking for a one-time courtesy fee waiver and they will review your account. Waivers are not guaranteed.
The Advance Auto Parts Credit Card provides significant benefits and rewards for frequent shoppers at Advance Auto Parts stores. With this card, you can earn 5% back in rewards points on qualifying purchases, take advantage of exclusive discounts and financing offers, and more. Managing your account online is simple through the Comenity Bank web portal. With no annual fee, the Advance Auto Parts credit card is a great addition for anyone looking to save money on auto parts and accessories. Apply today to start earning rewards and saving.
Faizan Ahmad is a financial analyst and writer who specializes in investments, banking, and corporate finance. He has over 7 years of experience working in the finance industry in various roles.
He leverages his strong financial modeling and data analysis skills to provide insightful commentary on business, markets, and economic trends.
At Ventures Money, Faizan covers topics including Credit Card Reviews, Loans, Insurance, and Mutual Funds in the banking sector. He provides in-depth analysis of the latest news and trends to help readers make smart investment decisions.
Outside of writing, Faizan enjoys following the stock market, rooting for his favorite sports teams, and spending time with his family.